Friday, July 18, 2008

Getting Ready


I can't believe it's getting to be that time of year! Next week, I will pick up my new class lists. I can't wait to find out who my new friends will be this year!!! My Welcome Letter should be in the mail by next Friday. My parents should be receiving their letters by the 29th.

I am working hard on getting our room ready. This is always an exciting time for me! I will be posting our supply list on this blog shortly. (I don't have a copy with me right now!) I will not need everything on the list. I have many supplies stockpiled from the past few years. I basically need each child to purchase a zippered cloth pencil bag and fill it with: 3-4 sharpened pencils, 8-pack crayons, fiskar scissors, 1 large glue stick and 1 pack of colored pencils. I will post the additional items needed later.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am getting excited and hope you are, too!

No comments: