Tuesday, October 28, 2008

News and Updates

Dear Parents,

I have been a bit distracted by Fall Break and report cards. I haven't been very good with the blog. I have decided that I will start posting my newsletter on the blog every week as soon as I type it. That way, it will insure that everyone gets it.

About 2 weeks ago, I mentioned in my newsletter that today would be a half day and if anyone was interested in a homevisit this afternoon to let me know. I had a great response and had a full afternoon of visits. In the meantime, report cards came out and I have had a flood of new home visit/conference requests. I had some parents call to let me know they would not be available today for a home visit but I had not scheduled one! I promise, I will never 'drop in' on you without scheduling a visit with you in advance!!! If you have not talked or corresponded with me directly, don't worry about me just 'showing up'.

Now, just to remind you all, my planning times are Monday, Thursday and Friday at 10:30 and at 2:30. Any time you want to schedule a conference at these times, just let me know. This would be the easiest way to conference with me. There are so many of you who only indicated times after 6:00 at night for home visits. This is very difficult for me. I don't mind doing this on occasion but can't do it for all!

I want to keep my communication lines open and am here for you whatever your need - conference, home visit, e-mail, etc.

I hope that being more regular with the blog will help as well.

No comments: